醫學英語輔導熱招
您的位置:外語教育網 > 醫學英語 > 醫用口語會話 > 正文

與骨折有關的醫學口語會話

2010-04-20 09:58   我要糾錯 | 打印 | 收藏 | | |

  【提示:有關骨折的診斷、護理醫學口語會話節選。】

  (1)

  Doctor: Hello, I'm an orthopedic surgeon…… What happened to your leg?

  醫生:你好,我是骨科醫生,你的腿怎么了?

  Patient: I fell down the stairs, Immediately, I felt a bad pain in my left hip and I couldn't stand at all.

  病人:我從樓梯上摔下來,馬上感到左髖疼得厲害,我簡直站不起來了。

  Doctor: when did it happen?

  醫生:什么時候發生的?

  Patient: Tow hours ago.

  病人:兩小時以前。

  Doctor: Have you taken any pain-killers?

  醫生:你用過什么止痛藥嗎?

  Patient: No, I came directly here.

  病人:沒有,我直接就來了。

  Doctor: Please lie on the bed, loosen your belt, and point to the spot where you feel the most pain.

  醫生: 請躺下,松開你的腰帶,請你指出最疼的部位。

  Patient: It's here, Doctor, around the left hip.

  病人:就在這里,醫生,左髖關節周圍。

  Doctor: I'm afraid your femur is broken. We'd better X-ray it, just to be sure. Take this paper to the office; the nurse will show you to the X-ray department.

  醫生:你的股骨恐怕斷了。得照幾張X 線片來確定一下。拿這張申請單到辦公室去,護士會帶你到放射科去。

  Doctor: The X-ray shows a fracture of your left femur.

  醫生:X線片顯示左髖骨骨折。

  Patient: Doctor, will it heal properly?

  病人:醫生,能治好嗎?

  Doctor: Of course, it will, don't worry. I think you should be admitted to hospital. You need an operation to fix it.

  醫生:當然能治好,不要著急。我想你應住院,你得做復位固定手術。

  (2)

  Patient: I have hurt my right elbow. I can't move it because of the pain.

  病人:我的右肘受傷了,疼得動也不能動。

  Doctor: How did it happen?

  醫生:是怎么引起的?

  Patient: That happened this morning. When I was getting into the bus, I fell on my elbow.

  病人:今天早晨上公共汽車的時候,我把肘部摔傷了。

  Doctor: Is it still painful?

  醫生:現在還疼嗎?

  Patient: Yes. Since the accident it has been stiff and looks black and blue. At times it feels numb.

  病人:是的,受傷后傷處僵硬發紫發脹。有時還覺得麻木。

  Doctor: Can you feel this, when I put it on your hand?

  醫生:我把這個放在你手上時你有感覺嗎?

  Patient: Yes.

  病人:有感覺。

  Doctor: I'm afraid you may have broken your elbow, I'll send you to the x-ray department to check.

  醫生:你的肘關節恐怕骨折了,我送你去放射科檢查一下。

  Doctor: The X-ray reveals a fracture of the lower humerus. We'll give you a "U" type plaster cast on your elbow and shoulder.

  醫生:X線片顯示肱骨下段骨折。我們在你肘部和肩膀上打個“U”型石膏托。

  Patient: How long shall I have to have it?

  病人:這石膏托需要戴多久?

  Doctor: About six weeks.

  醫生:大約六周。

  Patient: Is there anything else I should do?

  病人:我還需要注意什么事嗎?

  Doctor: You'd better rest in bed and keep your elbow higher than your heart. Move your finger joints from time to time. Keep an eye on the color of the fingers. If you have pain and numbness or if the color of the fingers turns pale or dark, come right away.

  醫生:你最好臥床休息,將患肘放在高于心臟的部位上,經常活動你的指關節。注意手指頭的顏色。如果手指疼和發麻或顏色發白或發暗,就馬上來診治。

  (3)

  Intern: Hello, Mrs. Davis. I'm the doctor. What seems to be the matter with Johnny?

  實習醫師:你好,戴維斯太太。我是醫生。約翰尼怎么啦?

  Mother: I don't really know. He was outside playing with other children, when all of a sudden he came in crying and complaining of a bad pain in his right elbow. He said he fell down and hurt himself. That happened this morning, and it still hurt him this afternoon, so I thought I'd better bring him in and see what was wrong with him.

  母親:我不太清楚。他正在外面與別的孩子們一起玩,突然哭著進來說他的右肘部疼得厲害。他說他摔倒而受了傷。這是今天上午發生的事,下午他仍感到痛,所以我想最好帶他來看看有什么毛病。

  Intern: Does your elbow still hurt, Johnny?

  實習醫師:約翰尼,你的肘部還痛嗎?

  Johnny: Yes, it does.

  約翰尼:是的,還痛。

  Intern: Can you feel this when I put it in your hand?

  實習醫師:我把這東西放在你手里,能感覺到嗎?

  Johnny: Yes.

  約翰尼: 能感覺到。

  Intern: Now, shake my hand , as hard as you can. … That's it. … Let's take a look at this arm. … Well, Johnny, I think we'd better take some pictures of it.

  實習醫師:好,盡你的最大力量握我的手。…對啦。…讓我們檢查一下這個胳臂。…那么,約翰尼,我看最好拍幾張胳臂的X線照片。

  Mother: Can we do that here?

  母親: 能在這兒拍嗎?

  Intern: Yes, the nurse will take you to the x-ray department.

  實習醫師:能,護士會領你們到放射科去。

  * *

  Intern: Hello. Would you please page Dr. Preble, the orthopedic resident on call, for extension 275?

  實習醫師:喂。請你接電話分機275號,叫矯形外科值班醫生普里布爾接電話號嗎?

  Operator: One moment, please. …

  電話員: 請等一下…

  Resident: Hello.

  住院醫師:喂。

  Intern: Hello, Dr. Preble. This is Dr. Harris.

  實習醫師:你好,普里布爾醫生。我是哈里斯醫生。

  Resident: Hello, Doctor. What's up?

  住院醫師:你好,醫生。什么事?

  Intern: I have a young boy, ten years old, with a possible supracondylar fracture, and I'd like to have you come down and take a look at it.

  實習醫師:這兒有一個十歲大的男孩,可能是髁上骨折,我想請你下樓檢查這個病人。

  Resident: All right. I'll be there in ten minutes. Have you ordered the x-rays?

  住院醫師:行。過十分鐘我就去。你已經讓拍X線照片了嗎?

  Intern: Yes, I have , and they should be ready by the time you get here.

  實習醫師:是的,已經讓拍了。你到這兒時X線照片就該準備好了。

  Resident: Fine.

  住院醫師:很好。

  (A few minutes later)

  (數分鐘后)

  Resident: Was the radial pulse present?

  住院醫師:橈動脈脈搏存在嗎?

  Intern: Yes, it was, and it felt strong. The color in his hands was equal.

  實習醫師:是的,存在,感覺脈搏有力。兩手的顏色一樣。

  Resident: How about the strength and sensation?

  住院醫師:肌力和感覺怎樣?

  Intern: The sensation was intact, but the strength was slightly diminished.

  實習醫師:感覺完整,但肌力稍減弱。

  Resident: Are the films ready yet?

  住院醫師:X線照片已經準備好了嗎?

  Intern: Yes. Here they are.

  實習醫師:準備好了。在這兒。

  Resident: Well, it looks as though you were right. He does have a supracondylar fracture, and it looks like the transcondylar type. I think he should come into the hospital, and we should use Dunlop's traction. Have you ever applied this traction?

  住院醫師:噢,看來你對了。他確實有髁上骨折,看來像經髁型。我認為他應該住院,用鄧洛普式牽引法牽引。你用過這種牽引嗎?

  Intern: No, I haven't.

  實習醫師:沒有,沒有用過。

  Resident: Well, I'll show you how it's done. Why don't you tell the mother that it will be necessary to bring her son into the hospital?

  住院醫師:好,我會讓你看如何做這種牽引。你為什么不告訴孩子的母親讓她的兒子住院呢?

  Intern: Mrs. Davis, I've just finished talking to the other doctor, and we both think that Johnny should be brought into the hospital.

  實習醫師:戴維斯太太,我剛與另一位醫生討論過了,我們倆都認為應該讓約翰尼住院。

  Mother: Whatever you say.

  母親: 照你說的辦吧。

  Intern: Nurse, will you please take them to the admissions office, and make the necessary arrangements?

  實習醫師:護士,請你領他們到住院處去,并做些必要的安排好嗎?

  上一篇:  醫生常用問診口語

  下一篇:  復旦醫學院醫學考研復試口語

相關資訊:
網站導航:
 四六級 指南 動態 經驗 試題 資料  托福 指南 動態 經驗 留學 備考
 雅思 指南 動態 機經 經驗 輔導  公共英語 指南 動態 備考 試題 輔導
 日語 就業 輔導 留學 考試 報考  法語 資料 文化 考試 留學 輔導
 韓語 入門 口語 閱讀 留學 文化  西語 輔導 資料 考試 留學 風采
基礎醫學英語
150元/門
系統講解知識,全面提升水平
課時數:21課時
醫護英語口語
150元/門
講授專業口語,打通學習障礙
課時數:20課時

外語教育網(www.fsnrox.live)是北京東大正保科技有限公司(CDEL)旗下一家大型外語遠程教育網站,正保科技成立于2005年7月,是國內超大型外語遠程教育基地,上榜“北京優質教育資源榜”--“百萬讀者推崇的網絡教育機構”。


公司憑借雄厚的師資力量、先進的網絡視頻多媒體課件技術、嚴謹細致的教學作風、靈活多樣的教學方式,為學員提供完整、優化的外語課程,既打破了傳統面授的諸多限制,發揮了網絡教育的優勢,也兼顧面授的答疑與互動特點,為我國培養了大量優秀的外語人才。


為了滿足學員學習不同語種、不同階段的學習需求,網站開設了包括考試英語、行業英語、實用口語以及小語種在內的百余門語言學習課程,涵蓋英語、日語、韓語、俄語、德語、法語、西班牙語、意大利語、阿拉伯語等主要語種,供學員自由選擇。此外,網站還擁有各類外語專業信息和考試信息20余萬條,是廣大學員了解外語類考試最新政策、動態及參加各語種培訓的優質網站。


北京東大正保科技有限公司成立于2000年,是一家具備網絡教育資質、經教育部批準開展遠程教育的專業公司,為北京市高新技術企業、中國十大教育集團、聯合國教科文組織技術與職業教育培訓在中國的唯一試點項目。


公司下屬13家行業遠程教育網站,業務涵蓋了會計、法律、醫學、建設、自考、成考、考研、中小學、外語、信息技術、漢語言教學等諸多領域,擁有辦公面積8000多平米,員工近千人,公司年招生規模達270萬人。由于正保遠程教育(China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., CDEL)在中國互聯網遠程教育行業內的絕對優勢和強大影響力,正保教育模式一直被廣大投資人所追捧。2008年7月30日,公司在美國紐約證券交易所正式掛牌上市(股票交易代碼:DL),是2008年唯一一家在美國紐交所上市的專業從事互聯網遠程教育的中國企業。


版權聲明
   1、凡本網注明 “來源:外語教育網”的所有作品,版權均屬外語教育網所有,未經本網授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他方式使用;已經本網授權的,應在授權范圍內使用,且必須注明“來源:外語教育網”。違反上述聲明者,本網將追究其法律責任。
  2、本網部分資料為網上搜集轉載,均盡力標明作者和出處。對于本網刊載作品涉及版權等問題的,請作者與本網站聯系,本網站核實確認后會盡快予以處理。
  本網轉載之作品,并不意味著認同該作品的觀點或真實性。如其他媒體、網站或個人轉載使用,請與著作權人聯系,并自負法律責任。
  3、本網站歡迎積極投稿
  4、聯系方式:
編輯信箱:[email protected]
電話:010-82319999-2371
富贵论坛哪个是真的